With myBanquet Version 2.0, you can generate the reports in HTML or PDF. The PDF reports can be opened with iBooks or any other App that supports PDF viewing/sharing. If you have a wireless printer, you can print the PDF reports directly. Pretty sweet.
The new version also contains minor bugs fixed:
1. In some cases a table was still highlighted even though the Table did not have the focus.
2. The Stats window is now properly aligned and all labels are using same fonts and sizes.
3. Better memory management while cloning an object.
Version 1.80 coming soon. New features:
1. Search by Category and Notes
2. Check-in option and report
New features available on version 1.72:
- Define dimensions using different units (feet, meters, pixels)
- Import contacts from your iPad Address Book
- Import your Guest List using a CSV File
- Import meals/notes using the Excel Template
- Record Guest Messages or gifts using the Table Finder
The new version 1.71 includes a new Screen that let guests input their names and find their tables. When they tap on their names, a picture of the layout will give them a visual reference of the place.
This window will not have a close button -you will have to tap myBanquet's logo twice to close the window- to try to stop Guests from playing Angry Birds. However, we cannot block the iPad's multitasking or Home button.
The next version (myBanquet 1.7) will include an option to allocate specific seats to guests.
The new option will be under the Table Options menu, you will be able to tap and hold a table to active this menu:
A window will appear with the guests for that particular table. The default assignment is alphabetical, but you can drag the
names and exchange their positions. There will be a preview pane of the right side.
We also added a new report. This report will list the tables and seats sorted by number. See below:
Thanks Jocy and Ryan for your feedback! These are some updates we are going to release on myBanquet version 1.6
- Option to add your own backgrounds (See picture below)
- You can pick a specific banquet when importing a guest list
- A shortcut on the Banquet window to add/edit guests
- Option to override the table capacity
- Option to move all the guests from one table to another
We are working on new options that will be available very soon:
1. The Tables will now indicate how many seats are left.
2. You can add comments/notes by guest.
3. You can add/remove companions by guest.
4. Option to move guests to another table.
Increase/decrease companions per Invitee:
If you tap on the invitee name, you can increase or decrease the total number of guests. The App will detect how many seats are left on the table so you don't exceed its limit.
Move invitees to another table:
You can now quickly move the guest to another table. The App will detect which tables have enough seats to accommodate them.
You can also add comments to each guest. These comments will be included in the reports. Great for specific meal requirements.
We are also adding some extra colors to the labels to indicate which tables have seats left and which ones are all booked.
and there are many more options coming...!
1-10 of 17